Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03769 ETB / MWK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,466 Birr (1,763,536 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.57 (about 1 hour ago)