Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03815 ETB / MWK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 96,931 Birr (2,540,618 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)