Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03126 ETB / MWK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,470 Birr (1,454,792 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)