Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03166 ETB / MWK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,952 Birr (1,798,670 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM38 (about 1 hour ago)