Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03282 ETB / MWK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,018 Birr (2,103,119 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (44 minutes ago)