Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03814 ETB / MWK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,053 Birr (1,836,883 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)