Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.292 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,808 Birr (元15,564) in Lijiang City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)