Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05059 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 146% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 206,665 Birr (4,085,441 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)