Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03736 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 102% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 151,292 Birr (4,049,799 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)