Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04111 ETB / XAF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 116% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,381 Birr (3,365,918 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)