Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45703 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,273 Birr (Php118,751) in Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)