Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.230 ETB / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 894 prices entered by 93 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 123,601 Birr ($4,539) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)