Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 931 prices entered by 95 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)