Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.000 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,982 Birr ($4,444) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)