Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 472 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.700 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,919 Birr ($4,093) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)