Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.800 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,299 Birr ($5,013) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)