Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 483 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.510 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,010 Birr ($4,221) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)