Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.762 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 19% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 79,483 Birr (€3,085) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)