Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.015 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,156 Birr (€4,129) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)