Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.349 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,544 Birr (€3,750) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)