Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 ETB / NIO
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 89,490 Birr (102,147 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)