Cost of living comparison between Lelystad, Netherlands and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.065 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 72% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 134,039 Birr (€5,570) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)