Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.043 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 67% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 180,739 Birr (€5,641) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)