Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.914 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 61% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 120,664 Birr (€5,046) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)