Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,470 Birr (10,185 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (43 minutes ago)