Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45928 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 51,764 Birr (Php112,706) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)