Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45257 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,433 Birr (Php142,372) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)