Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.244 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 49% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 169,785 Birr (€5,107) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)