Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.805 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 49% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 138,876 Birr (€4,367) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)