Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.015 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 51% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,953 Birr (€4,912) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)