Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.090 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 165,919 Birr (€5,014) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)