Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,954 Birr (€4,205) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)