Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.292 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 59% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,616 Birr (€3,863) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)