Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.883 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,619 Birr (€5,129) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)