Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.349 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 126,810 Birr (€4,637) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)