Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.089 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 38% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,501 Birr (€3,591) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (32 minutes ago)