Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.776 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 73,337 Birr (€2,845) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (32 minutes ago)