Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.234 ETB / CHF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 117% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 169,305 Birr (CHF 7,615) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)