Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.892 ETB / CHF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 131% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 187,556 Birr (CHF 8,568) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)