Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.452 ETB / CHF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 123% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 174,379 Birr (CHF 7,767) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)