Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.843 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,899 Birr (€4,048) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (about 1 hour ago)