Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.776 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 73,687 Birr (€2,859) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (37 minutes ago)