Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.368 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,341 Birr (€3,593) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)