Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.220 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,397 Birr ($2,329) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)