Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.220 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 102,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,191 Birr ($2,542) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)