Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.899 ETB / PAB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,641 Birr (2,775 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)