Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.800 ETB / PAB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,204 Birr (4,176 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)