Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.249 ETB / PAB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,081 Birr (2,792 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)