Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.669 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 83,763 Birr (€3,396) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (36 minutes ago)