Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.214 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,115 Birr (€3,515) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (34 minutes ago)