Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.993 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 69,761 Birr (€2,908) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)