Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.692 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 69,296 Birr (€2,697) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)