Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 386 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.091 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 76,944 Birr (€2,949) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (40 minutes ago)