Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 657 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.919 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,461 Birr (€3,586) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (27 minutes ago)