Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48045 ETB / DOP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,262 Birr (RD$ 108,777) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)