Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.552 ETB / DOP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,087 Birr (RD$ 121,466) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)