Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 ETB / DOP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,724 Birr (RD$ 106,199) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (about 2 hours ago)