Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49522 ETB / DOP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,548 Birr (RD$ 120,245) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)