Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.244 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 126,669 Birr (€3,810) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)