Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.323 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,429 Birr (元18,786) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (12 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)