Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.475 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,451 Birr (元15,669) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)