Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,107 Birr (83,769 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)