Cost of living in Lahti, Finland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.696 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 55% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 170,507 Birr (€5,379) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)