Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06371 ETB / NGN *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 46,874 Birr (735,710 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)