Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.398 ETB / PGK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,658 Birr (13,892 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)