Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.547 ETB / PGK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,961 Birr (12,866 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)