Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.417 ETB / PGK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 126,007 Birr (14,971 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)