Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03548 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 69,506 Birr (CH$1,958,833) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)