Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04495 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,869 Birr (CH$2,288,408) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)