Cost of living comparison between La Serena, Chile and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03386 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,973 Birr (CH$2,923,330) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (22 minutes ago)