Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03736 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,347 Birr (CH$2,525,301) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,338 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)