Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.576 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,066 Birr (ARS $29,868) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)