Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.100 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,635 Birr (Mex$ 51,496) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)