Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 637 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.324 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,762 Birr ($b20,389) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)