Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.800 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,759 Birr ($2,928) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (32 minutes ago)