Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 ETB / HNL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 13% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,321 Birr (L 68,175) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (33 minutes ago)