Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 805 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 ETB / HNL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 83,733 Birr (L 73,349) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)