Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.972 ETB / HNL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,815 Birr (L 54,350) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (27 minutes ago)