Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.153 ETB / HNL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,904 Birr (L 64,104) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)