Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 369%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.844 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 38% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,219 Birr (€3,650) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.57 (about 1 hour ago)