Cost of living comparison between Kyrenia, Cyprus and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.734 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 49% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 111,932 Birr (€4,716) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)