Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25907 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 137,365 Birr (¥530,220) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $940 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 3 hours ago)