Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20289 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,297 Birr (¥671,780) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (24 minutes ago)