Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19731 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 160,151 Birr (¥811,673) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)