Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24904 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 161,314 Birr (¥647,743) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)