Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.621 ETB / KWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 65% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,733 Birr (Dinar 1,725) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denver, Colorado costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)