Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.542 ETB / KWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 64% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,274 Birr (Dinar 1,354) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Canberra costs AU$1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)