Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 934 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.428 ETB / KWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 69% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 158,802 Birr (Dinar 2,163) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (34 minutes ago)