Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 247 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.550 ETB / KWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 69% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,585 Birr (Dinar 1,432) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)