Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.386 ETB / KWD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 70% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,544 Birr (Dinar 1,715) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)