Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.434 ETB / KWD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 255 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 28% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)