Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47013 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,803 Birr (руб 135,715) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)