Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47320 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,255 Birr (руб 112,541) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)