Cost of living comparison between Kuopio, Finland and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.006 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 34% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,570 Birr (€4,356) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)