Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.576 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 148,294 Birr (€4,417) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)