Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.369 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,693 Birr (元13,267) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (44 minutes ago)