Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.181 ETB / GHS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 114,374 Birr (GH₵18,505) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)