Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.119 ETB / GHS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,368 Birr (GH₵10,816) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150,635 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)