Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24778 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,841 Birr (¥568,409) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)