Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25456 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 139,381 Birr (¥547,525) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)