Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13932 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 84,702 Birr (607,978 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)