Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13696 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 109,372 Birr (798,555 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)