Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12459 ETB / AOA *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,405 Birr (1,030,643 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)