Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13692 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 38% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,490 Birr (821,560 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (26 minutes ago)