Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16342 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 123,170 Birr (753,709 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)