Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13097 ETB / AOA *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 103,853 Birr (792,967 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)