Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13572 ETB / AOA
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 130,681 Birr (962,851 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)