Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.981 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,961 Birr (RM18,044) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 104,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)