Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.978 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 92,620 Birr (RM13,273) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)