Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.722 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 99,019 Birr (RM14,732) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)