Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.967 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 91,352 Birr (RM13,112) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)