Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.247 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,720 Birr (RM14,622) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boise, Idaho costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 0.00 (about 3 hours ago)