Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.424 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 60,452 Birr (RM11,146) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)