Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.651 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,190 Birr (RM11,156) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (42 minutes ago)