Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,992 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.281 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,089 Birr (RM12,325) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)