Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.664 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 91% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,541 Birr (kr 44,868) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)