Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.460 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 220,548 Birr (kr 63,749) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)