Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.665 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 155,725 Birr (kr 58,424) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)