Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 176,154 Birr (kr 64,059) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (30 minutes ago)