Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.995 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 85% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 151,806 Birr (kr 50,681) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)