Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.617 ETB / NOK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 82% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 170,789 Birr (kr 65,264) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)