Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22952 ETB / RSD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,071 Birr (248,655 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)