Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,085 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.433 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 44,345 Birr (8,162 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)