Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.103 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 64,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,435 Birr (7,936 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)