Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,133 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.414 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,887 Birr (9,337 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)