Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.480 ETB / HKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 138% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 192,991 Birr (HK$55,450) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元3,488 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)