Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.987 ETB / HKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 104% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 185,832 Birr (HK$62,209) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)