Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.959 ETB / HKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 119% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 146,680 Birr (HK$49,572) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (36 minutes ago)