Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.463 ETB / HKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 135% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 232,966 Birr (HK$67,278) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)