Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.941 ETB / HKD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 109% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 163,395 Birr (HK$55,562) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)